Your Favoritest Thing: A Poll
Dave Dickerson and I want to know which of Maria's favorite things is your favorite. We may or may not have a dollar bet on how various favorite things finish in this extremely scientific accounting of their popularity; in order for us to reveal our predictions, however, y'all need to vote.
Update 1/23/12: The poll has closed; you can see the results after the jump. DD's and my aim was to identify the LEAST favorite of the favorite things, and the internet has spoken…about its apathy towards doorbells. Thanks for voting!
Of Maria's favorite things from "The Sound of Music," which is YOUR favoritest? You may vote for only one.
- Whiskers on kittens (27%, 455 Votes)
- Crisp apple strudels (18%, 298 Votes)
- Brown paper packages tied up with strings (15%, 257 Votes)
- Silver-white winters that melt into springs (9%, 151 Votes)
- Warm woolen mittens (7%, 117 Votes)
- Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes (7%, 110 Votes)
- Schnitzel with noodles (5%, 76 Votes)
- Cream-colored ponies (4%, 60 Votes)
- Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings (2%, 42 Votes)
- Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes (2%, 39 Votes)
- Bright copper kettles (2%, 34 Votes)
- Raindrops on roses (2%, 29 Votes)
- Sleigh bells (1%, 9 Votes)
- Doorbells (0%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,681
Tags: David Ellis Dickerson friends just wondering shut up musicals