Update: 10/1, 3 PM
1. A few of you have asked how you can be sure you donated to the TN Challenge and not just willy-nilly. Well, whatever you donated to, it's still awesome, but if you entered the Challenge through the little widget down there, or through the main TN Challenge page, it counts for TN. In other words, don't bookmark the challenge and then go back and search it later; go through the Challenge page. If you saw me in my tomato outfit in that picture, you're set.
If you're not sure, forward your information to Zach at zach at donorschoose dot org; he'll straighten it out.
2. Not sure I got your email/have a question/asked about a prize donation? I'm a little behind on email at the moment, mostly because of the insane clown ASS-KICKING you guys are doing today, but I will get back to you by tonight.
3. Speaking of that: over $9100 already! Well done, lads and lasses.
4. Thanks so much for fulfilling the "Relentless Readers" project; I will contact the winners shortly.
I'd like to do another mini-prize drawing now. This one honors Paul Newman's charity organizing — three (3) winners will each receive a copy of any Paul Newman movie they'd like, on DVD or Blu-Ray. To qualify for this mini-prize, please donate to "A People's History" and forward me your receipt. (That link is connected to the TN Challenge; no need to reroute.)
If you enter for and/or win a mini-prize, you're still eligible for the main-contest prizes.
***This just in! Generous reader Keira has offered to add Hole In The Wall Gang t-shirts to the mini-prizing for this round! Paul Newman founded the HitWG charity, so let's hope our work pleases him. Thanks, Keira! Buy some Zinn, peeps!
5. There's baseball on. Go get you some.
Tags: books contests Howard Zinn Jeff Kinney Paul Newman