N Cracker AA Round 1 Flight 4: Vote!
The fourth flight distinguishes itself with me primarily via all the crackers in it that I hate.
Goldfish pretzel: nope! Bremner wafers, a.k.a. "puffy shirt cardboard for grandpas": nope! Rye Triscuits: nope!
Original Cheez-Its, original Club, and pretzel Goldfish should sail through, but I'll only vote for that first one, plus provolone Cheez-Its — sight untasted; I never heard of them before, but I love them already, and must track some down and write them off as a business expense while stuffing my face — and Breton crackers. Bretons have a sweet wheatiness to them, and split in half, 1) they hold a cut of Camembert perfectly and 2) don't create too many crumbs. — Sarah D. Bunting
There's no way original Cheez-Its and Club Crackers don't easily take this round, but it's harder to predict what the third will be. Goldfish pretzel? Unnecessarily over-flavored Triscuits? Perhaps.
For my personal part in all this, I'm probably pulling for poppadum (because: cat without peer and dreams of raita-chutney-curry sauce deliciousness), Vinta — for no reason other than they sound like an Italian supermodel who routinely shaves half her head and wears leather underwear — and Bremner wafers. Why Bremner wafers? Because they are the most excessively bland flavorless cracker ever conceived outside of the Holy Sacrament until you use them to scoop up microwave-melted brie in which case there is nothing better. — Stephanie V.W Lucianovic
N Cracker AA 1st Round, Flight 4: vote for your THREE (3) favorite crackers!
- Cheez-Its original (73%, 353 Votes)
- Club Crackers original (60%, 293 Votes)
- Breton (24%, 117 Votes)
- Triscuits cracked black pepper (23%, 114 Votes)
- Goldfish pretzel (18%, 86 Votes)
- poppadum (16%, 78 Votes)
- Waverly (10%, 49 Votes)
- Toasted's buttercrisp (9%, 44 Votes)
- Cheez-Its provolone (9%, 43 Votes)
- melba toast sesame (7%, 33 Votes)
- Triscuits dill (7%, 32 Votes)
- Triscuits tomato basil (6%, 30 Votes)
- Triscuits fire-roasted tomato and olive oil (6%, 28 Votes)
- Triscuits rye (6%, 27 Votes)
- Vinta (3%, 13 Votes)
- Christie Swiss Cheese (3%, 13 Votes)
- Mary's Organic (2%, 9 Votes)
- SuperSlim Rice Crisps black sesame (1%, 6 Votes)
- Town House Mediterranean Herb Pita (1%, 5 Votes)
- Bremner Wafers (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 486
Tags: cats food Keckler The N Cracker AA