The N Cookie AA Semifinal, Round 4
Strange field here in the fourth round — you have to think chocolate-covered grahams and the Keebs will cancel each other out.
(Not sure what's going on here? Check out the N Cookie AA FAQ.)
But then, it likely doesn't matter, as I don't see any of the other contenders outpacing the Milani. Walker's gets my checkmark, but unless the Biscoff fandom is a lot more fervent than I've realized… — Sarah D. Bunting
My heart wants Biscoff to crush the crumby competition, but my head says the Farm will harvest this victory. I don't hate Milanos in the least, but it just seems that in the last ten or so years the Pepperidge Farm cookies went from being the cha-ching brand to score at department teas to being EVERYWHERE. —Stephanie V.W. Lucianovic
Vote for your favorite cookie!
- Pepperidge Farm Milanos, original (dark chocolate) (39%, 183 Votes)
- Walker's Shortbread (23%, 108 Votes)
- Biscoff/Speculoos (14%, 64 Votes)
- Fig Newtons (11%, 51 Votes)
- Chocolate-covered graham crackers (7%, 33 Votes)
- Keebler Fudge Shoppe Deluxe Grahams (7%, 32 Votes)
Total Voters: 471
Tags: food Keckler N Cookie AA