Tomato Nation Read-Along #3: Poll
Okay, so that last one wasn't so awesome. Live and learn.
The poll for the third TN Read-Along is below. The Wallace and the Cutrone have returned, as you'll see, but I have a bet with myself about which book you'll pick, and it ain't either of those respectable tomes. And if I've bet correctly, that live chat IS ON. Mayhem! Can't wait.
If I've not bet correctly, well, these other books look very good.
Voting's open all week. Hit it.
Please pick as many as three (3) books you'd like to read along with:
- My Sweet Audrina (V.C. Andrews) / fucked-up YA fiction (42%, 169 Votes)
- Bryson's Dictionary of Troublesome Words (Bill Bryson) / humor/language (36%, 145 Votes)
- Consider the Lobster (David Foster Wallace) / essays (27%, 109 Votes)
- You Shall Know Our Velocity! (Dave Eggers) / novel (19%, 75 Votes)
- Who the Hell's in It: Conversations with Hollywood's Legendary Actors (Peter Bogdanovich) / film (18%, 73 Votes)
- If You Have To Cry, Go Outside (Kelly Cutrone) / self-help/memoir (16%, 64 Votes)
- Random Family: Love, Drugs, Trouble, and Coming of Age in the Bronx (Adrian Nicole LeBlanc) / sociology (12%, 47 Votes)
- The Iowa Baseball Confederacy (W.P. Kinsella) / baseball novel (10%, 38 Votes)
- Living on the Edge of the World: New Jersey Writers Take on the Garden State / travel/essays (8%, 31 Votes)
- Circling My Mother (Mary Gordon) / memoir (6%, 25 Votes)
Total Voters: 399
Tags: The TN Read-Along